Chargement des photos
Our offices were selected in association with architect Federico Russo for the restoration of St Charles Chapel in Montpellier.
This chapel, which was part of the former general hospital, is dedicated to St Charles de Boromee. Construction of this edifice was started around 1680 but it took over 50 years for the chapel to be consecrated (1756). It was classified as a listed building in 1947. The chapel (nave and smaller side chapels), the floors above the transept, and the 19th century lean-to roofs were added to accommodate the "Maison des Chorales de Montpellier".
Restoration of this lovely religious building was completed for the "Fete de la Musique" in 2006.
The cost of the first installment in this renovation project amounted 900 000 euros exc. V.A.T.